Outdoor Gardens: 5AM - 2AM daily
Conservatories: 9AM - 9PM daily
OCBC Skyway: 9AM - 9PM daily
Outdoor Gardens: Free
Conservatories: $8 to $28
OCBC Skyway: $3 to $5
|Bridge from Marina Bay Sands|
to Gardens by the Bay.
|Waterfall in the|
Cloud Forest Dome.
Areas in the GardensFlower Dome
Wander amongst thousand-year-old olive trees and unusual Baobabs of the cool-dry Mediterranean and subtropical regions as you take in sights of the changing seasonal floral display.
Explore the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants, and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montan region, complete with a 35-metre man-made mountain and waterfall.
Look up in awe at dramatic vertical plan displays, or enjoy a bird's eye view from the 22-metre high OCBC Skyway. When nigh falls, the Supertrees come to life with a spectacular light and sound show at 7.45 pm and 8.45 pm nightly.
|There are rounded aquariums too,|
inhabited by arowanas!
|I came across a hidden Merlion!|
Eating Places in Gardens by the Bay
- Pollen serves modern Mediterranean-inspired culinary creations, from one of London's top chefs.
- Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurants serves the freshest seafood, Chinese and local cuisines from the cool comfort of the Flower Dome.
- Supertree Dining will spoil you with choices of local and international delights from Hill Street Coffee Shop Peach Garden Noodle House, Texas Chicken, Canele Patisserie Chocolaterie and Casa Verde.
- Cafe Crema handrafts gourmet coffee and a selection of signature sandwiches.
- Verandah creates contemporary versions of Singapore heritage dishes.
- Bakerzin is the perfect rest stop with its gorgeous French cakes, pastries, and breads.
- Seventh Heaven specially created floral ice creams for Gardens by the Bay, along with its 30 hand-crafted ice cream flavours.
- IndoChine will take your breath away 50 metres up at the top of the tallest Supertree as you enjoy Western and Asia-inspired bites with signature cocktails.
- Satay by the Bay is the reminiscent of the old Satay Club with its affordable local delights in a garden setting y the waterfront.